Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The techy. inst.

So, I am in IIT, the place I always wanted to be in. let me tell you a little bit about the time at which I am writing this, maybe making it easier for you to comprehend what I say. Ok, it has been two eventful days of studies....following a week of value education, the stuff which possesses the ability to drive a sense of drowsiness even into the the minds of one of the most, otherwise aware people(jokes apart, the programme was really good, and i had an intution that it will be very useful in the days to come). Leaving that aside the going has been pretty physical, no nothing to do with the ragging....its just that my hostel, Jwala is at a far end of the campus, and i walk about 10 km each day, plus the nso/nss stuff after the 8-5 classes.
But, having said all that, its important to emphasize that I am really enjoying myself. It has only been about a week here, and I have made some real good friends....yes, even amongst my seniors , and I have met some of the most happiest of professors, people who manage to get a smile on the listener's face at some occasions, and even a laugh at others.... always being successful in transferring their joy of teaching into ours, of learning. The game, which I thought had ended with the jee.... has actually just begun. I wish myself luck, oh! can i do this(and enable myself with an infinite resource of it).....but anyways, I'll have more to say as the days go on......lots lots more to say, I wish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry for publishing same thing 2wice.but ucan easily guess who i am.hint -i am gupt khan.