Sunday, April 5, 2009

1,2,3,zero

Ok, ignore the title!

Its the end of an eventful two weeks at IIT, and I finally get some time off for myself. So, I sit down to 'update' my blog.

POLTU - The politics at IIT is great fun(could not find a better word for it), however it could have been better if there was allowance for a little more sleep time, a little more of stick to your word, and a little less of the 'kicking celebrations'. Haan, so I am the secretary for Indoor Sports Club...the first and the last time I am saying it... saying ISC Secy takes less time, and I am happy for it.

ASSIGNMENTS - The most adventurous part of a CS B.Tech. No more should be said about them, lets leave it here.

DRAMA - My hukka(in iit, it stands for a course in the humanities department) finally grabbed my attention, and so did the professor. And even though, I always believed a hukka teacher can never be sharp I am happy she gave me an exception to the rule(took her 2 months though). Saurabh continues with his poor HQ(humanities quotient) and I continue to have a lot of fun talking about it.

FINALLY I found myself an explanation of why I tend to have very few close friends. Its the definition of what I call good(being so even when you know there is no one watching you) that perhaps makes it difficult for people to fit in. Amazingly, some of them still do...

Signing off, hoping to get my sleep cycle corrected (or maybe not, late nights are fun).

1 comment:

Ankit said...

Yes, Poltu this season was really interesting. I observed it from very close eyes...